Installation is super easy!
For a quick how-to, check out our installation video here (video tutorial coming soon).
Follow these steps below.
CONNECTING TRUESYNC TV & TRUESYNC HEALTH TO WI-FI
- Unpack the media player and remove HDMI port cover
- Connect the power cable to the media player
- Attach the antenna
- Connect HDMI to monitor directly or using the HDMI extension cable
- Connect USB power directly to monitor or using power block
- (Some USB ports do not supply enough power. If media player power light is on but not playing content, use power block)
- Power on monitor and tune to appropriate HDMI using, “Source” option on your remote control.
- Connect USB keyboard to media player
- If content is playing, use “esc”, key to enter, “Basic Settings”
- Select “Wireless LAN”
- Select the appropriate SSID
- Enter password
Power cycle media player and you are done! Content will begin playing after startup.
If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to us at email@example.com or (800) 520-6704.